Boston Digital is seeking a full-time Front-End Developer to join our growing Development Team! You'll be responsible for the development of websites for a variety of clients.
• Create responsive front end themes for websites including Drupal, WordPress, flat HTML, Emails, and other services
• Drupal configuration management, PHP templating, twig, and theme preprocessing
• Work with BEM naming conventions and responsive frameworks like Zurb Foundation or Bootstrap
• Collaborate with a cross functional team including design, user experience, and marketing
Qualifications and Skills
• Bachelor’s degree (Computer Information Systems, Development, Information System Technologies, Management Information Systems, or equivalent experience)
• A minimum of 3 years developing in Drupal and other open source technologies
• Successful development of different websites built in a CMS framework such as Drupal or WordPress
• Working with front end compliers such as Grunt/Gulp
• Fluency with GIT and branching strategies
• Ability to debug and find problems within existing systems
• Working as part of a development team in a professional setting
• Previous agency experience
• Development of Drupal 8 websites
• Acquia certification
Why You'll Love It Here
We work hard here, so we take our fun seriously. As a Boston Digital team member, not only will you contribute to amazing projects and build a worthwhile career, you'll also enjoy the benefits that turn a simple job into a passion.
Your application was submitted successfully.